Lumbar artery bleed secondary to irritation from the adjacent protruding venous stent.
16 year old boy getting treatments for Lymphoma, On chemotherapy medications.
Presents with right sided abdominal pain scoring 8/10
No H/O trauma
Case Differential Diagnosis:
- Arterial - ? Iliac ? Lumbar
- Venous - ? Related to stent
- Angiogram +/- embolization
- Active extravasation from right L5 lumbar arterial branch
- Successfully embolized with 1 small coil (3 mm)
Lumbar artery (L5) bleed from irritation of the adjacent Venous stent which was protruding.